Mittwoch, 23. April 2014

About Manu

My name is Manuela, but nobody actually says, accordingly simply Manu :)
I am 25 years old, I live next to Dortmund and I 'm also a little giant with my 5 ft 10 inch ... how much I weight? I will not tell you, because I DON`T KNOW!!! The scale has never been my friend, because I am influenced from numbers :) But these times have long been over. If I like myself in the mirror everything is good , if not I´ll train much harder ... ;)

I`ve already started doing sports early. At the age of 3 I started in the swimming club and worked out there until I was 16. Until I met my boyfriend in November 2011, we spend a lot of time in the late evening together we often skipped our workout and had a lot cheat meals. Soon we weren`t happy about how we look. With 7 kilograms more on my hips we moved together in an appartment and decided to chance something. We started our “Re-Start” in the beginning of 2013.

I live and love my healthy & fitness lifestyle and can / do not want to miss it !
The whole thing is no longer a constraint, but an indispensable part of my life and I can thank God, that I´m allowed to share it with my wonderful boyfriend. My boyfriend is a soldier, and is mainly at home at the weekends. So I try to do my best and work intensively with myself and set new goals, that I want to achieve until my man is coming home.



Some of you may already know me by Insatgram ... my name is @fit_strong_fabulous ... I post regular pictures of my training, my nutrition, achievements and much more.

Via Instagram I found many like-minded girls and am involved, as well as Kati, at the project
#wir2punkt0 :) You will also find regularly my "me against myself" challenges.

It always makes me speechless, that sooooo many people out there are interested in who I am, what I'm interested in and see me as a kind of motivation ... I thank you all ♥ I will do my best to provide advice and practical help.



Contact


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen